THOSE WHO THINK HAVE NOT TIME FOR BODILY EXERCISE WILL SOONER OR LATER HAVE TO FIND TIME FOR ILLNESS

Friday, March 26, 2010

Prudential Astro Master 2010, Tropicana GCC, 31st march

Its come again the Prudential Astro Master golf tournament, my registration was finally confirmed by the organiser today.

Still remember the splendid moment when I was runner up when first time participated in 2008. This year hopefully things can be improved and lets start training for driving range.

This is the time where I need to correct my driver and fine tune my iron shots, who knows this year luck will be on my side again.

Playing in Tropicana will be a new experience since havent been golfing there and this would be tough when you start teeing off the tee box without your golf buddies around.

come on..range is awaiting you

No comments:

Post a Comment