THOSE WHO THINK HAVE NOT TIME FOR BODILY EXERCISE WILL SOONER OR LATER HAVE TO FIND TIME FOR ILLNESS

Monday, October 17, 2011

LUCKY WINNER AT PD FOREST CHALLENGE


I have won myself with two others a grand prizes lucky draw an Orbea frame; it was worth waiting after the ride. Offer me if anyone interested...



Completed the 25km ride after 1hr 30min at 96th place from over 300 riders and ultimately achieved my target, since I am not fast rider anyway. First rider cross the finishing line from Arus Racing Team was 30min in front of me and not my league to catch him.



First time event organized by local cycling team TK Dxon and well supported by Corus Paradise Resort. Ride starts as planned at 9.00am and additional jersey for top 100 riders were not given as promised by organizer. I was informed the organizer will conduct again next year therefore needs improvement for course trail by avoiding two way traffic for climbing section, one rider fell and suffered serious injury at this section.


With fellow riders in pujMAC

Thanks to the sponsor and organizers for the grand prize that I took away.

No comments:

Post a Comment