THOSE WHO THINK HAVE NOT TIME FOR BODILY EXERCISE WILL SOONER OR LATER HAVE TO FIND TIME FOR ILLNESS

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Trip to Bandung and my 36th birthday

It was planned in Nov 2008 together with my sister Cik Pine(Alor Setar), we booked Malaysia Airlines and will depart on 28th May 2009 from KLIA and return on 1st June 2009. A 5 days and 4 nights trip. After long waited and postponed several times, this trip is almost confirmed and I realized am going to celebrate my 36th birthday on 30th May with my familly in Bandung. I have to leave my youngest daugther with her grand mother in Taiping, since she is 5 months old and only bring her sister who is excited to be onboard.

Hopefully, with the recent epedemic of virus influenza H1N1 worldwide it will not stopping me and familly going to Bandung.



No comments:

Post a Comment